Saturday, January 27, 2007

Trolley Bus Update

This is rather a belated blog entry. Sorry. And I have not yet been to the depot. But on the positive side I have now spotted 41 running TBus on the UB streets of which I have photographed 21. I still spot a new TBus on occasion but I now think there are less than 50 TBus left in running order.

The highest number is 4-179. I am guessing but that probably means there were 180 TBus originally. 4-001, the UB build TBus is still plying the number 6 route to the south of the river. And has eluded the camera. Again apologies. Work gets in the way of life, don’t you find? The fact that 4-001 is running nearly every day is very impressive. It must be like a prototype, it being the only one so far, and to have it running a full service schedule speaks volumes about the build.